Tuition and Fees
* NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE. Registration fee of $25 per family is due at the time of registration. This is an annual fee and is non-refundable.
* Tuition is due on the 1st of the month and are considered late after the 10th. Accounts will incur late fees of $10 and invoices will be sent out. This fee is accruable. Accounts must be current to ensure student participation in events and recitals.
* Preferred method of payment is enrolling in our Autopay. Autopay does not transfer from year to year, so please stop by the office to reenroll. We also take cash (no change is kept at studio so we ask that the difference remain as a credit on the account) check, or credit card.
* Withdrawal from studio or dropping a class must be made in writing 3 days prior to the 1st day to avoid being charged tuition. Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TANSFERABLE. NO EXCPETIONS.
* There is a $30 fee for returned checks.
* NO REFUND OR CREDITS for any reason.
* GDS doe NOT pro-rate for absences or holidays.
* Students must arrive early and be picked up promptly. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for class and no more than 10 minutes leaving class. For your child’s safety, please inform him/her to wait in the lobby area until you arrive. Our parking lot is not safe for dancers to walk around unattended. We have seen many cars driving through way too fast.
* Parents are welcomed to watch the class the the viewing windows. We do ask you keep this to a minimum as parents can be distracting for dancers.
* No parents/visitors are allowed in class or allowed to interact with their dancers
* Students must be in required dance attire in order to participate in class. Dancers will be asked to sit out if they show up in incorrect dance attire.
Vacation Dates GDS follows vacation dates and bad weather school closures set by the Northside Independent School District. There is no reduced tuition for vacation or makeup classes for holidays.
- September 4 Labor Day
- Oct 9 Columbus Day
- Oct 31 Halloween
- Nov 20 – 25 Thanksgiving
- Dec 21 – Jan 2 Winter Break
- Jan 15 MLK JR Day
- Mar 12 – 16 Spring Break
- Mar 30 – April 1 Easter Break
- Apr 27 Battle of Flowers
- May 28 Memorial Day
Other Important Dates
- Oct 21 Christmas Rental Fee Due
- Oct 22 – 28 Costume Week
- Dec 17 Christmas Show
- Jan 13 Recital Costume Money Due
- Feb 15 Recital Fee Due
- May 27 Picture Day
- Jun 7 – 8 Dress Rehearsal **Tentative**
- Jun 9 Recital **Tentative**
GDS makes every effort to keep parents and students informed about important information. Our primary means of communications is through email. All families MUST have a working email address on file. If you have not received correspondence from us or have ever marked us as spam, please come to front desk so we can ensure email delivery. We also communicate through Facebook, mail, telephone and the lobby bulletin board. It is ultimately the responsibility of our parents to make sure the have received the information.
GDS is hereby granted permission to take photographs of the students to use in brochures, web sites, posters, advertisements and other promotional materials the school creates. Permission is also hereby granted for the school to copyright such photographs in its name.
GDS reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regularly scheduled teacher is ill or otherwise unable to teach classes. If a teacher is ill and the studio cannot arrange a substitute, classes will be canceled and a make up date will be provided.